Jino's Jury speech
Good day to all 3 of you and congratulations.
You all work hard to be here some needs to lie and stab people in the back just to be here, some float around and some just do anything that they could.
If I would base my vote on your speech, my vote will probably go to Sam
But that’s not yet final. I’ll still based it on your answers to my questions.
Let’s start with Miguel.
Miguel – One of the person I really trust in the game, At that day that I got voted out I am really shocked not because I’ve seen my name 5 times because I know that you wrote my name down and it hurts so much. I honestly don’t know if everything you told me is genuine or just pure strategy.
So for my questions
1. Do you still deserve my vote after what you did?
2. Is this all strategy?
3. Are you aware that you have 0% chances of winning?
Next will go to Cali
Cali – The only thing I know about you is that I tried to vote against you at the first merge tribal council but I also found out that you did try to shift alliances.
My question to you
1. If I didn’t target you at merge are you going to work with me? Just be honest please.
2. What makes you better than Sam?
3. (A question for you and Sam) Why should I consider voting for you if neither one of you tried to talk to me, and socializing in this game is a big factor. So do you think because of this I should just throw my vote to Miguel?
Sam – From all of you 3 you did a great jury speech so congratulations for that, But here is the problem I don’t know anything really about you we got switched but you didn’t even try to talk to me. We vote the same but that’s just it. And even if we hit the merge you didn’t even tried to.
My question to you
1. What’s the reason why you didn’t even talked to me although we vote together when the tribes are switched?
2. What makes you better than Cali?
3. (Same number 3 question with Cali, ) Why should I consider voting for you if neither one of you tried to talk to me, and socializing in this game is a big factor. So do you think because of this I should just throw my vote to Miguel?
In this game I have 3 major things that I always based my vote for the winner, 1st the way a person treated me and others. 2nd Honesty and 3rd Socialization.
If you did all 3 of that perfectly you have my vote since no one does it perfectly I’ll base my vote to your speech and answers
Goodluck and have a great day!